Access your Facebook with Gmail: Gmail Facebook Integration

Thursday, March 29, 2012



First thing we all do before starting our blogging activity is to check all the social networks like Twitter, Facebook etc and all e-mails. As a blogger, it is important to keep ourselves updated. But it is time consuming to open all the accounts, check the status and update the status. To save this time I prefer to use integrated extensions for my all the accounts. Like for my Facebook account, I use Gmail FacebookIntegration Extension for Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Extension helps me to discover whatever is going on with my Facebook without logging to my Facebook account. Like this:
If you want to try it out this extension, just install it. It won’t take more than 5 seconds to install.
1. You can install Gmail Facebook Integration extension from here.
2. Once you install it, you will see a Facebook icon in the sidebar of your Gmail.
clip image002 Access your Facebook with Gmail: Gmail Facebook Integration
3. Now you have to confirm for authorization
clip image004 Access your Facebook with Gmail: Gmail Facebook Integration
4. Allow the authorization and you will able to view and update your Facebook account.
Yet I haven’t faced any problem with Gmail Facebook Integration.
Do share with us, which integration you use for social networking websites and your Gmail account.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website
Copyright © 2012. Your Unofficial Guide - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger